We work with children and families to provide a comprehensive range of family support and therapeutic services across the Beeston, Belle Isle, Holbeck and Hunslet areas of the city. We cover 12 Primary Schools, 2 High Schools and 5 Children’s Centres. We also work closely with partners, voluntary agencies and community and faith sector organisations (VCFS) in our cluster to ensure fully integrated working in an aim to reduce the necessity for statutory interventions from the local authority and improve outcomes for families.
The schools we work with are:
- Clapgate Primary School
- Cockburn John Charles Academy
- Greenmount Primary School
- Hunslet Carr Primary School
- Hunslet Moor Primary School
- Hunslet St Mary’s Primary School
- Hunslet St Josephs’s Primary School
- Ingram Road Primary School
- Lane End Primary School
- Low Road Primary School
- New Bewerley Community Primary School
- Windmill Primary School
- University Technical College (UTC)
Please contact the pastoral support team at your school to discuss available support and make a request for support.